Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Not Resolutions - GOALS!

It's that time of year again... resolution talk everywhere.  For myself, I prefer to make goals.  To me it seems less vague, something actionable and more accountable.

Last year I managed to check off some goals and others I missed, some just barely (like missing winning a buckle by 0.026!)  In regards to fitness and weight loss I missed out on a big goal but by such a smidge... if I had lost 0.1 of a pound more I would have reached a big milestone!  But hey, I didn't put on any weight over the holidays either! :)
A few of my highlights from last year:
Do something that scares you (boudoir photo shoot!)
Qualify for Prov. Finals (I had two horses qualified, entered on one)
Make a short go (for the first time ever I qualified for short go!  And not just one horse but two, at our district finals - where I just missed the buckle)

So the last few days while I've been making that 2017 goal list I'm working on breaking a few bigger goals into smaller ones.  And thinking about action plans to get there. 

Do you have any goals you'd like to share?

3 comments:

Linda said...

My goal is to stay active with my horses, work on portion control, and develop a healthy, paleo-style kitchen.

Unknown said...

Good luck to you with your new goals!!! Hope you start accomplishing some of them. Have a successful 2017:)
Jessi

Unknown said...

I trusted Zuma Zuk totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 7 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail; spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +15068001647