Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ch...Ch...Ch..CHANGES...

Busy busy week this past week. Lots of client horses. Hot. Humid. Swimming in the lake, loads of activity.

To end the week, on our way to our last client, I had (of course) to hit a rest stop. (Public potties normally gross me out, but my teeth were floating by this time.)

The potty (was CLEAN!) had a full length mirror on the back of the door. (Which was also CLEAN!) My first thought:
groan
"Good grief! Who the heck wants to view themselves while perched on the loo?"

I think there was an advantage though. For the first time in a long time, I was able to get a full view- from the soles of my boots to the top of my hat.

What I saw didn't make me happy, but it did not leave me deep in the depths of despair, either.

Things.
Are.
Changing.

There is more "shape"- and not just ROUND, either.
There is less of the "jiggly" stuff.
Not by a lot, but the changes were there enough for me to notice.

Huh. Whatdoyaknowboutthat?



NOW-- the REST of yas-- OS, I know you are busy moving, as is CDN. Laura, you've been busting behiney with work and moving Rusty. (YAY on the job stuff too girl!!) But we haven't heard from SquirrelGurl, Chelsi, or Regina lately. Ladies-- it isn't about who-lost-how-much--- it's way more than that. So let us know y'all are OK, OK?

21 comments:

K. T. Sparks said...

It makes you feel so good to lose weight but why does it have to be so darn hard? I weigh so much I don't even know who I am when I look at myself! It seems like the harder I try the worse it gets! LOL!!! I am here to tell you that I have been a lot less interested in food since I have been going to acupuncture because I am less stressed out. My acupuncturist says you can not loose weight if you are stressed or in pain...that does make sense I guess. I am proud of you and I hope to be following your footsteps soon (but don't hold your breath yet tho!
It is so darn hot and humid I think some would melt off! Have a good Memorial weekend! your friend Karen

GunDiva said...

I'm hoping that with summer here, I'll be able to drop a few pounds. Riding has got to eat up some calories, right? Also had hopes of picking up a day wrangling job - don't know how that's going to go yet, but the best weight loss program I've ever found has been working as a wrangler. Keep your fingers crossed, taking out rides once or twice a week will be good for my health (even if I've gotten used to riding facing forward).

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm just laughing at the full length mirrors installed on the back of the potty doors. I can assume that bathroom was designed by a man, eh?

lol!

~Lisa

QuyenC said...

免費a片觀看,凌辱人妻溫泉 豆豆聊天室 s383情色視訊大網咖 免費視訊影片 1111免費成人電影 嘉義視訊哈啦聊天室 絕色成人 av168成人 視訊聊天室aqaq hbo論壇 45av無碼a片 免費視訊聊天網 後宮電影電影院 免費情愛影片 成人免費視訊-玩美女人 dv影視免費線上 嘟嘟kk拓網視訊 sex888免費看影片論壇,18 成人 美女視訊免費看 sogo論壇a片線上看 聊天室ukiss 免費視訊ggo 飄蟲本土自拍論壇區 情趣 用品成人用品維納斯 666成人視訊網 dodo豆豆聊天室 sex888,sexy girl avdvd無碼情色電影 sexy girl免費aa片試看 sex999免費影片兼職援交 影音視訊免費送 300 點 色美媚部落格免費 18 成人dudu sex,h影片 視訊辣妹34c甜心寶貝直播貼片 18 禁亞洲名模瘋情 aio辣妹交友愛情館 李冠儀性感照 視訊交友icc 6k聊天館 免費影片觀賞,sex女優王國 環球辣妹聊天室2009情色文學168論壇 85街免費影片 a片商 成人貼圖站色情av片 sex520-成人網 視訊美女msvt s383情色視訊網 777美女dvd 台灣a片王-avdvd 視訊美女 寫真

oregonsunshine said...

I can say, with authority, that SG looks fantastic! She's been really busy playing softball and tennis and hiking and, and, and! She's not been blogging much because she's been so busy.

As for me, all this hill work is paying off. Maybe not in smaller jean size, but my normally flat rear has some shape! Yay!

退 said...

我從來不認為不同意我的看法就是冒犯........................................

ElisaCe慈佐lestin0708 said...

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. ............................................................

歐英傑 said...

如此活躍的文字, 妳好棒哦! ....................................................

lulu said...

Necessity is the mother of invention...................................................................

季玉 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it...................................................................

江婷 said...

期待你每一篇文章......................................................................

俊偉 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

明霖明霖 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

雲亨雲亨雲亨 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

吳吳 said...

要照顧身體歐~保重..................................................................

茂慧茂慧 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Practice makes perfect.............................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

享受你自己的生活,不要與他人相比。............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔..................................................................

陳佑發 said...

好看耶~一定每天有空給你支持............................................................