Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trying to find balance

Really that's what its all about right? Balance your food and exercise for health. Balance work and family for sanity. Balance balance balance.
Right now I'm feeling overwhelmed. Actually as of today I am OVERoverwhelmed.
Spring is officially here and it seems like everything that was just gradually approaching is getting in my face. There is the regular spring spruce up to be done outside. Some maintenance things for the house that was put off last fall. De-junking/decluttering the house. Still looking for that 'just right' piece of land and hopefully selling our house. Trying to find time to exercise both myself and the horses (that clinic is fast approaching!) Dealing with issues at work (we had a cook leave, probably THE hardest position to replace) trying to find time to spend with Pie and friends. Trying to groom the dogs and cats (yikes the spring shed lol).
So forgive me if I don't post a whole lot in the next little while, I am here and reading but I'm also trying to do a million and one other things too! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving" Albert Einstein

I have been working on balance for 3 years now, I mean actually really thinking about it. I am getting better, but I'm a slow learner.

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I don't know how to balance yet, but I'm working on it one day at a time.

John and Regina Zdravich said...

It is easy to feel overwhelmed. You are right about the balance part though...that does seem to be key. But it is difficult to achieve sometimes. Try not to look at everything -- make yourself a "short list" to work on for a couple of days at a time.

Mrs. Mom said...

Girl, my teeter has tottered all the way to the left! I has no balance left right now.... Dangit!!!

Chin up for you, and keep us in the loop when you have time!!