Monday, May 9, 2011

Go Figure...

Have I bothered to tell you guys that I have no rear? I mean, it's flat. No, really, it's F.L.A.T. I often have trouble keeping my pants up sort of flat.

Anyways, with all this working out I'm doing, I've unofficially lost 4 lbs this past week. Unofficially I say, because tomorrow is the official weigh in day. But, perhaps the scale will deceive me and say I gained instead of losing. I suppose that it will depend on what time of day I officially weigh in.

With that unofficial weight loss, I also lost 1/2" off my hips. Not my waist, my hips. My rear is melting off of me. I am really, really not pleased by this. I'm puzzled as to how I will keep my pants on if this trend continues. A belt won't help. It will just slide on down too!

So, there you have it. I have no ass and I'm losing my ass. What's a girl to do?

5 comments:

GunDiva said...

OS - that weight loss is wonderful! You can have some of my ass, because mine's not going anywhere.

Mrs. Mom said...

Umm... suspenders. Yep. Thats it. We'll get you 'spenders to hold up yer britches ;)

xoxo

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Let me know if you figure it out! I am also an arseless wonder so I feel your pain

Unknown said...

I will all work out in the end. Squats and lunges if you would like more round - lots and lots.

cdncowgirl said...

I too have no butt... a big fat belly and big bossomed but NO ass to speak of