Life has been quite busy lately but I do promise to drop in far more often than I have been!
Here's a repost from my personal blog regarding my 2010 goals:
I won't call them New Year's Resolution's since I read somewhere that calling a goal or project a "New Year's Resolution" is basically setting it up for failure. My friend J doesn't make resolutions, she makes rules because she will not break rules. I guess it's all in how you look at things, right?
- Go to the gym 3x times a week, and workout out for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Complete a 5K race while averaging a 10 minute mile.
- Spend one 15 minute break per day walking the stairs at work instead of browsing the internet (I work in a 17 floor bldg, I started with 4 flights/day and will add a flight each week).
And in case you all are interested in the personal goals for my life, here goes:
- Give more handmade gifts.
- Along those very same lines, embrace my craftiness and spend more time crafting and less time shopping. (Especially important given the $1,000 car repair bill I was saddled with today! p.s. Anyone interested in buying photo tiles as gifts? I available for hire!)
- Utilize my dog training books and teach Storm Dog one new trick a month.
- Put 10% of every paycheck into savings for a “rainy day”.